The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee.
This Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee tastes better than the coffee shop and is SO easy to make! Paleo and vegan friendly and gluten/grain/dairy/refined sugar free too!
For the caramel:
- 1/2 Cup Coconut sugar, packed
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 4 tsp Ghee (or vegan butter for vegan)
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
For the coffee:
- 3 Cups Chilled, brewed coffee
- 1 Cup Unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- In a SMALL pot, stir together all of the caramel ingredients on medium heat. Bring to a boil.
- Once boiling, cook until the caramel reduced by almost 1/2 and deepens in color, stirring constantly so that it doesn’t burn, this takes about 5-6 minutes.
- Immediately transfer to a measuring glass (you should have just over 1/3 cup of caramel) and let sit for at least 2 hours, stirring occasionally, until nice and thick.
- Get Full Recipe => www.foodfaithfitness.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the directions for making Homemade Caramel Vanilla Iced Coffee recipes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn