The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Homemade Banana Pudding Cups.
I pulled these homemade banana pudding cups up from the archives. Their pictures needed some attention and I completely scraped the text. It’s kind of fun going back through my old posts. I can remember the day I made that particular item and whether it has become a family favorite or not.
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- 2 cups milk I prefer whole milk but 2 % will work too
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 large egg yolks slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 1/2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 11-12 oz box vanilla Wafers
- 6 bananas sliced
- 10 9 oz clear plastic cups
- PUDDING:In a large saucepan combine the sugar and cornstarch until smooth and has no lumps. Stir in the milk and cream until well combined. Set aside.
- In a medium sized bowl gently beat the eggs until combined. Set aside.
- Place the saucepan of milk and sugar on the stove and cook over medium to medium low heat. While cooking whisk constantly to prevent any lumps. Cook while whisking until it starts to thicken and remove from heat. Pour at least half of this mixture in a steady SMALL stream into the beaten yolks. While you are pouring whisk constantly to prevent your yolks from scrambling. This process is called tempering. Now you may pour the egg mixture back into the saucepan.
- Return this to the heat and cook until it has thickened into a nice pudding like consistency. It will also thicken a little more as it cools. Remove from heat and stir in butter and vanilla. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- WHIPPED CREAM: In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer beat the whipping cream, powdered sugar and vanilla until stiff peaks form. Store in the refrigerator until ready to use or make just before serving.
Read more please visit : www.countrysidecravings.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Homemade Banana Pudding Cups recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your pals.