The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook Highly Addictive Homemade Pineapple Tarts.
These highly addictive pineapple tarts are made from scratch using homemade chunky spiced pineapple jam, which sit atop a buttery, crumbly tart pastry. One piece will not be enough, so make all you want!
- 600 grams Pineapple Jam Click on link for recipe
- 500 grams Plain Flour
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1.5 tbsp (Optional) Milk Powder
- 30 g Icing Sugar
- 375 g Cold Butter (Unsalted)
- 3/4 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 Egg Yolks
- 2/3 Egg White
- Corn flour For flouring the surfaces
For Egg Wash:
- 2-3 Egg yolks
- Sift the plain flour. Then add in the salt, milk powder (optional) and icing sugar, and mix well.
- Cut the cold butter into cubes, then use a dough blender or your fingers to blend the butter into the dough until it achieves a breadcrumb-like consistency.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs (2 egg yolks and 2/3 egg white), and use your fingers to gently bring the dough together. Be careful not to overwork the dough.
- Get Full Recipe => www.theburningkitchen.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Highly Addictive Homemade Pineapple Tarts recipes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.tn