The manufacturing process is very easy, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of exactly how to cook HEAVENLY BLUEBERRY AND CREAM ANGEL DESSERT.
I, for one, happen to love angel food cake with my whole soul.
Because it is fat-free, I somehow think of it as The Healthy Cake.
The Dessert Where I Can Eat With Abandon and Not Feel Guilty.
The Cake Made for Breakfast Eating.
The One and Only Cakety-Cake-Cake that Cancels Out Calories and Stimulates Weight Loss.
Yeah, I live in a delusional world.
This application of angel food cake might just be the best angel food cake dessert I’ve ever had.
This homemade chocolate version with a bit of sweetened whipped cream and strawberries is a very, very close second. Ok, maybe it’s a tie.
- 12 ounces frozen blueberries
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cold water
- Squeeze of fresh lemon juice (about 1/2 tablespoon)
CAKE AND CREAM:
- Baked, cooled and cubed angel food cake (see note)
- 16 ounces light cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 2/3 cup half-and-half or evaporated milk (can use skim evaporated milk)
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- For the blueberry filling, in a medium saucepan, combine the blueberries, sugar, cornstarch, water and lemon juice. Bring the mixture to a simmer and cook until thickened, 5-7 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the heat and let cool to room temperature.
- For the cake and cream layer, in a blender or with an electric mixer (handheld or stand mixer), whip together the cream cheese, half-and-half or evaporated milk and sugar until smooth and creamy. Transfer the mixture to a bowl if you used a blender.
- Fold in the angel food cake cubes. Keep in mind (from the note above) that you may not use all the cake cubes, especially if using an angel food cake mix. Add cake cubes until they are all thickly coated with a layer of cream. If making this in advance, it can dry out if there is too much angel food cake added.
for full recipes please see : www.melskitchencafe.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making HEAVENLY BLUEBERRY AND CREAM ANGEL DESSERT recipes above can be helpful for you. And do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.