The production process is extremely easy, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have composed on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare Healty Tomato Tart.
This scrumptious tomato tart is the perfect light summer meal!
- 2-3 Bushel Boy Tomatoes
- 1 store bought pie crust
- 1 egg
- 1 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 cup chive cream cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat oven to 450˚
- Line your tart pan or baking pan with the pie crust, gently press down on the top of the pan to remove excess dough.
- Pierce the the dough with a fork and place in a 450˚ oven for 8 minutes.
- Remove tart shell from the oven and let cool for a few minutes.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the egg then combine the ricotta cheese, chive cream cheese, 1/2 of the parmesan cheese, salt & pepper.
- Fill tart or tarts with the cheese mixture.
- Top the tart or tarts with fresh sliced tomatoes.
- Season the tomatoes with salt & pepper and then top with parmesan cheese.
- Place in a 400˚ oven for 30 minutes for a large tart and 20 minutes for small tarts.
- Remove from oven and let cool for a few minutes, then serve with a nice garden salad.
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Healty Tomato Tart recipes above can be useful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.tn