The manufacturing process is extremely easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have created on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare healthy unicorn smoothie recipe naturally colored.
As seen on BuzzFeed…These are the things my childhood dreams are made of. I present…a Healthy Unicorn Smoothie Recipe. Yea, I went there. This was inspired by the recent release of the now famous Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino. Nothing against the Starbucks version, but you guys know I like to make healthy versions of things. I haven’t actually tasted the Starbucks Unicorn Frappuccino, but I’m 99% sure this won’t taste anything like it. I’ve heard it has mango syrup and some sort of sour syrup that makes the drink change flavors. The ingredients in mine are pretty light in flavor. I’d say it tastes like a banana-yogurt smoothie. Possibly the only thing that drink and my version have in common is the use of colors.
This Healthy Unicorn Smoothie Recipe is made with natural coloring and healthy ingredients. You’ll get about one fruit serving and plenty of magical fun!
- ½ of one single serving plain Greek yogurt (I used Fage – sub coconut or soy yogurt for vegan option)
- 1 teaspoon honey (or sub agave or maple syrup for vegan option)
- ½ teaspoon blue matcha powder
- Hot pink smoothie
- 1 banana
- 1 pitaya pulp with seeds packet
- ½ of one single serving plain Greek yogurt
- ½ cup ice (about 4 large cubes)
- 2-4 tablespoons milk of choice (I used almond milk)
- sweetener of choice, optional
- Toppings – optional
- swirl of whipped cream
- pink and blue matcha powders
- In your blender container, place ½ of the Greek yogurt. Set aside – we’ll finish the smoothie later.
- To the Greek yogurt container, add honey and blue matcha powder. Whisk together. Use a spoon to swirl this mixture on the sides of a glass. Place in the freezer while you finish the smoothie.
- To your blender container, add banana, pitaya, ice, 2 tablespoons of milk, and sweetener, if using. Blend until smooth, about 2-3 minutes, depending on your blender speed. Add additional milk, if needed.
- Read more please visit : thechiclife.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making healthy unicorn smoothie recipe naturally colored dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-11-25 03:41:12.