Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make really delicious Healthy Turkey Chili dishes. The production procedure is really easy, you simply require to adhere to the methods that we have actually written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Healthy Turkey Chili. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
1 onion, diced
1 green pepper, diced
2 cloves of garlic, chopped fine
1.25 pound of ground turkey (I used Jennie-O)
salt and pepper
2 TBSP chili powder
1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
1 TBSP cumin
1/2 tsp Worcestershire sauce
1 TBSP hot sauce
1/2 tsp salt
14 oz can of kidney beans, drained
28 oz of diced tomatoes in sauce, undrained
- Spray a large pan with cooking spray and set over medium high heat.
- Add the onions, garlic, and green pepper to the pan. Stir and sauté until the veggies are cooked through and the onions are translucent.
- Add the ground turkey and cook until the meat is no longer pink.
- Add the spices, salt, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, and stir until combined.
- Add the kidney beans and tomatoes with their sauce, and two cups of water. Stir, and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and let simmer for thirty minute.
Original Recipes visit: Healthy Turkey Chili @ wineandglue.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Healthy Turkey Chili recipes above can be beneficial for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.