Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can get an overview on exactly how to make very delicious Healthy Snickers Pie (Raw, Vegan, Gluten + Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free) dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Healthy Snickers Pie (Raw, Vegan, Gluten + Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free). Please comply with the guidelines well.
Super healthy snickers pie – the gluten free, refined sugar free, paleo, vegan, raw, ooey gooey chocolatey caramely peanut butter-y Snickers Pie recipe.
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 12 Medjool dates, pitted
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 c nut of choice (I like cashews and almonds best, with walnuts shortly behind – you can even MIX nuts if you’re CRAZY)
- 1 c unsweetened dried coconut
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 10 Medjool dates, pitted, soaked in boiling water for 10 min and then drained
- 3 tsp ghee or coconut oil
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 tbsp unsalted almond butter
- 2 cans full-fat coconut milk, refrigerated overnight
- 3/4 c peanut butter, almond butter or nut butter of choice
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch sea salt
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate of choice, for drizzling (optional)
- Add all CRUST ingredients to a food processor and process until smooth and able to be stuck together, then press into a parchment lined 8″ round pie pan. The parchment lining is really important – you won’t be able to get the pie out if you don’t use the parchment paper. Place in freezer to set while you make caramel ingredients.
- Visit Healthy Snickers Pie (Raw, Vegan, Gluten + Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free) By https://www.lizmoody.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Healthy Snickers Pie (Raw, Vegan, Gluten + Grain Free, Refined Sugar Free) dishes over can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your friends.tn