The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare Healthy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles.
Skinny Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. Easy, low carb version of the classic pasta dish that can be made without wine. Healthy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles. Easy, low-carb version of the classic shrimp pasta dish that’s flavorful, quick to make, and so delicious!
- 1 tablespoon unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 shallot finely chopped
- 4 cloves garlic minced (about 1 1/2 tablespoons)
- 1 pound large shrimp peeled and deveined with tails on (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup low-sodium chicken broth or white wine
- Zest of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 1/2 pounds zucchini noodles from about 4 medium zucchini
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons freshly grated Parmesan
- Heat the butter and olive oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the shallot and cook until beginning to soften, about 3 minutes. Add the garlic and cook 30 seconds. Add the shrimp, salt, red pepper flakes, and black pepper. Sauté for 3 minutes, until the shrimp are beginning to cook but are still somewhat translucent.
- Visit Healthy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles By https://www.wellplated.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Healthy Shrimp Scampi with Zucchini Noodles recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn