Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make really tasty Healthy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Healthy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars. Please adhere to the directions well.
Healthy No Bake Chocolate Peanut butter crunch bars using just one bowl, 5 ingredients and less than 2 minutes! This quick and easy snack or dessert is naturally gluten free, vegan, dairy free and can be made sugar free!
- 3 cups crispy rice cereal
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips 9.3 oz/240 grams
- 1 cup peanut butter can substitute for sunflower seed or soy nut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil can sub for grass fed butter
- Line an 8 x 8-inch baking dish or deep baking tray of choice with parchment paper and set aside.
- Add crispy rice cereal into a large mixing bowl and set aside. In a microwave safe bowl or stovetop, combine all your other ingredients and heat until melted. Remove from microwave/off stove and whisk until completely incorporated.
- Pour the chocolate/peanut butter mixture over the crispy rice cereal and mix until combined. Pour into the lined baking dish and refrigerate until firm (at least an hour). Remove and cut into bars.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Healthy No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Crunch Bars dishes over can be helpful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn