Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make very tasty Healthy Lemon Cheesecake Bars dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you just require to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the phases of exactly how to cook Healthy Lemon Cheesecake Bars. Please follow the directions well.
If you like cheesecake but don’t like the fat and calories, you will LOVE these Healthy Lemon Cheesecake Bars! Every bite is like a wave of freshness — so tasty, so fresh, so lemony!
- 2½ cups Chopped Almonds
- ¼ cup Brown Rice Flour (or flour of choice)
- ½ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- ¼ tsp Salt
- 1 tbs Coconut Oil
- 16oz Fat Free Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 16oz (2 cups) Plain, Nonfat Greek Yogurt
- 84g (¼ cup) Honey
- 24g (3 tbs) Arrowroot Starch
- 1 tsp Lemon Flavor
- 1 tsp Liquid Stevia Extract
- 64g (2 scoops) Vanilla Whey Protein Powder
- 1 tbs Lemon Juice
For the Crust:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and line a brownie pan with tin foil.
- In a blender or food processor, blend the almonds until it turns into a moist flour (the more you blend, the more the natural oils will come out and help bind the crust).
- Add the brown rice flour, cinnamon, and salt and blend again. Transfer mixture to a bowl and mix in the coconut oil (I used my hands). Transfer to the pan and flatten. Bake for ~15 minutes. Let cool.
For the Cheesecake:
- In a stand mixer bowl fitted with a whisk attachment, add the cream cheese and yogurt. Whip on medium speed until smooth and fluffy.
- Get Full Recipe => dessertswithbenefits.com
Thanks for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Healthy Lemon Cheesecake Bars dishes above can be useful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn