The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to prepare Healthy Homemade Oil Free Quinoa (not) Fried Rice with Peanut Stir Fry Sauce.
Healthy Homemade Oil Free Quinoa (not) Fried Rice with Homemade Peanut Stir Fry Sauce.
- 2 to 3 cups of cooked quinoa (learn how to make the best quinoa here)
- 3 carrots, chopped (190g)
- 1 stalk of broccoli (166g)
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced (105g)
- 1 zucchinni, cubed (150g)
- 1/2 of a red onion, chopped (90g)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced (7g)
- 1/2 cup of vegetable broth for sauteing (120g)
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- Dash of salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup of vegetable broth (60g) (or water works too but veg broth is more flavorful)
- 2 tablespoons of soy sauce, tamari sauce, or coconut aminos (22g) (read labels to ensure gluten free if necessary)
- 1 tablespoon agave (or maple syrup) (16g)
- 1 tablespoon of peanut butter (24g)
- 1-2 garlic cloves, minced (7g)
- If you don’t already have cooked quinoa ready, start with that. You can see this post where I break down how to make fluffy quinoa and there’s a video, too! (one cup dry quinoa + 1.25 cups of water = will yield around 2 cups cooked).
- Sautee the veggies – in a medium saucepan (preferrably non stick), add all chopped veggies. I like to sautee the harder veggies first (carrots, broccoli, red bell pepper), and then I add the softer veggies (zucchinni, garlic, onion). Saute using 1/4 cup of veg broth (and add more as needed). Add powdered spices at this time and saute until veggies are soft and tender. Usually takes around 10 to 15 minutes.
- Make the oil free stir fry sauce. Add all ingredients listed under ‘oil free stir fry sauce’ to a measuring cup or bowl, and whisk together until all ingredients are evenly broken down. No need to use a blender for this one – yay!
- Add the cooked quinoa to the saucepan with your cooked veggies and mix gently to combine the quinoa with the veggies. Add the oil free stir fry sauce and continue mixing until the sauce has coated all the quinoa/veggies. Cook for another 5 to 10 minutes over low/med heat to allow all of the flavors from the sauce to seep into the quinoa/veggie mix. If you prefer your quinoa fried rice to be really dry then continue to heat until it is as dry as you like it. You can also add an extra pinch of salt at this time, if needed.
- Serve and enjoy as is or with some pita breads on the side (so gooood), and you can drizzle it with your favorite hot sauce or any other vegan sauce of your choice (if you like cilantro, try this one). We usually save a bit of the oil free stir fry sauce to drizzle some on top. Delish!
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the guidelines for making Healthy Homemade Oil Free Quinoa (not) Fried Rice with Peanut Stir Fry Sauce recipes above can be beneficial for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your good friends.tn