The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just require to comply with the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to cook HEALTHY HIGH PROTEIN COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM.
I’m so excited for today’s recipe! As mentioned in this post, as of this month, TBMW will be welcoming regular contributors on here! To kick this par-tay off, I’m stoked to introduce you guys to Natalie, who blogs over at Feasting on Fruit.
I’ve been a long-time fan of Natalie’s dietary lifestyle and recipes, which I find incredibly fascinating and delicious. In fact, she’s inspired me to try spending a day or two eating higher carb/lower fat. I actually think it was when she posted this recipe a few weeks back that got me drooooooooling and inspired. (I just realised it’s not fruit and not sweet…the horrors).
For the ice cream
- 4 frozen bananas
- ½ t vanilla bean powder or extract
- Optional: 1 scoop of vanilla protein powder
For the cookie crumbles (see notes above for paleo option):*
- ½ cup gluten free oat flour (rolled oats ground in a blender)
- ¼ cup cocoa powder
- 3 T maple syrup
For the Whole30 Option
- 4 frozen bananas
- 1-2 T cashew butter (Can sub for almond butter)
- Coconut milk, to thin out
- Combine all the cookie ingredients and mix with a fork until crumbly.
- Transfer onto a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Spread them out so they will bake evenly.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes at 350F
- Let them cool for at least 15 minutes. They will not be crunchy immediately after removing from the oven, but will become crunchy as they cool.
- Read more please visit : thebigmansworld.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the directions for making HEALTHY HIGH PROTEIN COOKIES AND CREAM ICE CREAM dishes over can be valuable for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your good friends.