The production process is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook HEALTHY GREEK YOGURT BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE.
I know I have shared so SO many healthy brownie recipes with you all…but what can I say?! Brownies are my absolute favorite dessert ever! Serve them to me warm with a scoop of dairy-free chocolate peanut butter ice cream melting on top and you will win my heart. No matter what dietary restrictions you may have…I promise there is a delicious healthy brownie recipe on my site for you! (more on this later)
¼ cup almond flour or oat four*
¼ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
¼ tsp sea salt
½ cup bittersweet chocolate, chopped (4 oz)
2 TBS butter or coconut oil, melted
½ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup Vanilla Greek yogurt**
2 large eggs
1 tsp vanilla extract
¼ to ½ cup chocolate chips to mix in
½ cup 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped
½ cup heavy cream or coconut cream, or half & half
½ tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees grease a 9×9” baking pan and set aside.
- Mix almond flour, cocoa powder and sea salt in a small bowl; set aside.
- Melt chocolate & coconut oil/butter together in the microwave. Mix until completely melted.
- Mix in sugar, Greek yogurt and vanilla.
- Mix in eggs, one at a time until the batter is completely smooth.
- For full instructions please see : joyfoodsunshine.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making HEALTHY GREEK YOGURT BROWNIES WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE recipes over can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.