Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain a guide on just how to make extremely tasty Healthy Food One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice dishes. The production process is extremely simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have written on this web page. The following are the stages of exactly how to cook Healthy Food One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
I’m a little late to the one-pot, one-pan party. I don’t know why I’ve been resistant but with food trends, I’m either really early or really late to try them.
I think I was the last person in the world to eat quinoa. And cookie butter…, just had my first taste ever yesterday.
I think I was purposely trying to avoid it because it’s one of those things that I knew I would find myself elbow deep in before realizing the whole jar was gone.
Move over Nutella, cookie butter is the hot ticket in town now (thanks Heather for buying me a jar).
Anywhoooo, back to one-pan dishes. I feel no reason to ever make anything in more than one pan now.
Which is why I made this One-Pan Mexican Rice Chicken yesterday. I loathe dishes. This is a trend I plan on hanging on to for a while.
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 medium yellow onion , diced finely
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cloves of garlic , minced
- 1 teaspoon of kosher salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup uncooked extra long grain white rice
- 2 1/2 cups of low-sodium chicken broth (I like to use Better than Buillion Chicken base)
- 2 1/2 cups broccoli florets , cut into bite sized pieces
- 2 cups shredded extra sharp cheddar cheese
- In a large skillet or pan, sauté onions in two tablespoons of olive oil over medium heat. Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Once onions soften, increase the heat to medium high and add chicken to the pan.
- Brown the chicken pieces and add the garlic. Cook for about 1 more minute.
- Push chicken to one side of the pan and add additional tablespoon of olive oil to other side.
- Add the uncooked rice in the olive oil and saute it for a couple of minutes.
- Add the chicken broth to the pan and bring the mixture to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cover the pan with a lid.
- Cook chicken and rice mixture covered for about 12 minutes.
- Sprinkle the broccoli evenly over the chicken and rice mixture and stir to combine.
- Continue to cook covered another 8 minutes on low, or until broccoli and rice are both tender.
- Remove from heat and stir in half a cup of cheese.
- Sprinkle remaining cheese on top and cover with a lid, letting it sit for 1-2 minutes or until cheese has melted.
Source: The Girl Who Eat Everything
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Healthy Food One-Pan Cheesy Chicken, Broccoli, and Rice dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn