Hello, welcome to our recipe blog site. Below you can obtain an overview on how to make really tasty Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins dishes. The production process is really easy, you just need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins. Please adhere to the guidelines well.
Zucchini chocolate muffins get a healthy makeover! Made with whole wheat flour and no butter or refined sugars. You’re going to love these perfectly moist, insanely delicious muffins!
- 1 1/4 cup whole wheat pastry flour or white whole wheat flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons coconut oil, melted and cooled
- 1/3 cup honey, agave nectar or pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg
- 1 cup shredded zucchini (about 1 medium)
- 1 ripe mashed banana (or you can use 1/4 cup unsweetened applesauce)
- 1/2 cup Almond Breeze Unsweetened Almondmilk
- 1/2 cup regular or mini chocolate chips, dairy free if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 12 cup muffin tin with cupcake liners and generously spray inside of liners with nonstick cooking spray.
- Squeeze shredded zucchini of excess water with a paper towel. This is important, so don’t forget!
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt; set aside.
- Visit Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins By https://www.ambitiouskitchen.com/ For Full Instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Healthy Double Chocolate Zucchini Muffins dishes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your pals.tn