The production procedure is very easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Healthy Cucumber Lemonade.
A healthy cucumber lemonade with mint and honey, easy like Sunday morning, thirst quenching, refreshing and good for you!
- 1/2 English cucumber – diced
- 1/2 English cucumber – sliced
- 4 big lemons – squeezed
- 1 lemon – sliced
- 1/2 c raw honey or agave + more to your taste buds
- 6 c filtered water or sparkling
- 5 sprigs Mint or Basil + some for garnish
- 1/4 c chia seeds optional
- 1/2 c vodka optional 21+ only
- In a blender or food processor add the diced cucumber, honey and the juice from the 4 lemons. Blend until smooth and transfer to a pitcher with the lemon slices, cucumber slices, water and mint. ( Crush the mint a little bit in your hand to help it release its flavors before adding it to the pitcher ) Give it a good stir and adjust seasoning to your taste. Add more honey or lemon if desired then add ice-cubes to the top.
- Stir in the chia seeds If using and serve chilled over ice, garnished with mint or basil leaves, lemon and cucumber slices.
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Healthy Cucumber Lemonade dishes above can be helpful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn