Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely yummy Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Refined Sugar Free) recipes. The production process is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have written on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of just how to cook Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Refined Sugar Free). Please adhere to the guidelines well.
- 1 cup cashews, soaked for 1 – 2 hours and then drained throughly
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup almond meal or flour
- 1 tbsp unsalted almond butter
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp + 1 tsp honey (you can sub rice malt syrup or 4 – 5 Medjool dates, pitted, soaked for an hour and drained, if you’re vegan or low sugar)
- 1/4 cup cacao nibs (you can also use high quality dark chocolate chunks)
- In a food processor, process all ingredients except for cacao nibs or chocolate, scraping down the sides, until very very smooth.
- You really want to go for quite awhile – 2 – 3 minutes at least. That’s key to getting the perfect texture.
- When it’s very smooth, let cool for a few minutes (if it has warmed at all) then add in cacao nibs or dark chocolate and pulse 4 – 5 times until well distributed but still chunky
- Click here to view full recipe
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Healthy Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough (Gluten Free, Vegan, Paleo, Refined Sugar Free) recipes over can be helpful for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.