The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Healthy Carrot Fries with Curry Dipping Sauce Recipe.
8 large carrots (about 850 grams)
1 tablespoon avocado oil
1 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and pepper, to taste
fresh cilantro, optional
Curry Dipping Sauce
½ cup raw cashews, soaked
1½ tablespoons red curry paste
1 tablespoon coconut aminos
2 tablespoons lime juice
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon red pepper flakes
½ teaspoon ginger
¼ cup water
- Soak cashews the night before. Place in a small bowl and cover with water. Set aside. If you forget to soak them, add them to hot water while the carrots cook.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Cut carrots in matchsticks. Place in a large bowl and mix with avocado oil, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Place on two parchment lined baking sheets, spreading out evenly. Make sure they are not too close together.
- Bake for 20 minutes, stir/rotate, and bake for another 15 minutes.
- While the carrot fries bake, make the sauce. Place all ingredients into a Vitamix or high powered blender and blend until smooth.
- Once carrots are done sprinkle with fresh cilantro.
Original recipe and Nutrition Facts visit: Healthy Carrot Fries with Curry Dipping Sauce @ eatthegains.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Healthy Carrot Fries with Curry Dipping Sauce Recipe recipes above can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your pals.