Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog site. Right here you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy Healthy Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup dishes. The production process is very easy, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The following are the phases of just how to cook Healthy Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup. Please follow the directions well.
This healthy broccoli potato cheese soup is a delicious hearty meal with extra veggies added and is also lactose intolerant friendly!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1/2 cup white whole wheat flour
- 4 cups low sodium chicken broth
- 3 cups fat-free lactose free milk
- 6 (about 1 1/2 cups) red skin potatoes, chopped
- 2 cups frozen broccoli, thawed
- 1 cup frozen, cauliflower, thawed
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups 2% sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- Heat olive oil in a large stock pot or dutch oven.
- Add garlic and onions and cook until onions are tender.
- Slowly add flour and chicken broth and stir until blended. Heat until slightly thickened.
- Stir in milk, potatoes, broccoli, cauliflower, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender then stir in cheddar cheese until melted.
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the instructions for making Healthy Broccoli Potato Cheese Soup dishes over can be useful for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn