The manufacturing procedure is really easy, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan.
Thin chicken cutlets dredged in tasty breadcrumbs, smothered in sauce and cheese, and baked to perfection. This is the most delicious healthy chicken parmesan recipe.
- ½ cup unseasoned wholegrain breadcrumbs
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan (or romano) cheese
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon onion powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2lbs chicken cutlets
- ¾ cup sauce
- ¾ cup mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a medium bowl mix together the breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, granulated garlic, onion powder, salt, and pepper.
- Coat a sheet pan with the olive oil.
- Dredge each chicken cutlet in the breadcrumb mixture and place on the sheet pan. Discard the rest of the breadcrumb mixture.
- Bake the chicken for 15 minutes. Turn over and bake for another 15 minutes.
- Remove the pan from the oven and spread 2 tablespoons of sauce and 2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella cheese on each chicken cutlet.
- Place back in the oven and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until sauce is hot and cheese is melted.
- Serve hot.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Healthy Baked Chicken Parmesan dishes over can be valuable for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your friends.tn