The manufacturing process is extremely simple, you simply require to adhere to the approaches that we have actually written on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook HEALTHY APPLESAUCE CARROT MUFFINS.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3/4 cup finely shredded carrots (about 2-3 medium carrots)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a large bowl whisk together the flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt.
- Make a small well in the center of the dry ingredients and add the butter, honey, egg, vanilla, and applesauce.
- Stir ingredients together until just combined and there are still some spots of flour remaining.
- Fold in the shredded carrots just until combined (don’t overmix or the muffins will be dense).
- Get full recipe >> Click here
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making HEALTHY APPLESAUCE CARROT MUFFINS dishes over can be helpful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.