Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can obtain an overview on how to make very yummy Healthy 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups dishes. The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the stages of just how to prepare Healthy 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups. Please comply with the instructions well.
Last weekend, Meghan and Tim went on a Father-Daughter camping trip. I use the term “camping” lightly, as they slept in a cabin that was equipped with a bathroom, electricity, and even had a TV.
It was an organized trip with a group through the Y with a goal of strengthening relationships between fathers and daughters. The mom who introduced the group to us warned me that it would be candy-filled weekend. All the girls come to camp loaded with snacks and candy.
You know I cringed thinking about sending Meghan with store-bought candy that is filled with preservatives, high fructose corn syrup, and unhealthy oils. I decided to make her some homemade treats that would lessen the toxic load, even if just a little.
These homemade chocolate peanut butter cups might not be as pretty as a Reese’s Cup when you open the package, but you get the winning combination of chocolate and peanut butter in a much healthier way. You can trust me when I say looking perfect is not what matters to Meghan when it comes to chocolate. She and Luke keep begging me to make more of these.
- 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- Peanut butter (I just scoop straight from the jar–who likes measuring peanut butter?!)
- In a small blender, blend together the cocoa powder, coconut oil, and maple syrup until it is creamy. If you don’t have a small blender, then you can whisk the ingredients together by hand. Just make sure you use a deep bowl so the cocoa powder doesn’t go everywhere and you whisk it very well.
- Put your paper liners on a cookie sheet.
- Using a teaspoon, drop 1 teaspoon of the chocolate mixture into the cups.
- You can lift and drop the cookie sheet on the counter to help the chocolate lay flat.
- Next, use a teaspoon or a 3/4 teaspoon to drop 3/4 teaspoon peanut butter on top of the chocolate. Finally, add an additional teaspoon of chocolate on top of the peanut butter.
- Again, you can lift and drop the cookie sheet to help the chocolate lay flat. Or you can use your finger.
- Place in the freezer for at least 20 minutes to allow the chocolate to harder.
- These need to be stored in the fridge or the freezer. Enjoy!
- Note: If you use a full-sized muffin tin, you will use more of the chocolate mixture and peanut butter for each cup, and you will get about 4 cups. If you use a mini-muffin tin, you’ll get about 9.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Healthy 4 Ingredient Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and share it with all your close friends.tn