The manufacturing procedure is very simple, you simply require to follow the methods that we have created on this page. The following are the phases of how to prepare Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps.
Nothing better than a little Hawaiian twist to BBQ chicken, layered inside a tasty wrap! These Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps are EASY, healthy and delicious.
- 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (about 2 breasts), cut into bite-size pieces
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2/3 cup pineapple , chopped (fresh or canned)
- 1/4 red onion , chopped
- 1 romaine heart , chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro , chopped
- 4 large flour tortillas (wheat or white)
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium high heat.
- Add chicken pieces to the pan and season with salt and pepper. Cook, flipping once until chicken is cooked through and golden brown.
- Remove pan from heat. Add barbecue sauce to the pan and toss chicken to coat.
- Get Full Recipe => tastesbetterfromscratch.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Hawaiian BBQ Chicken Wraps dishes above can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your friends.tn