The manufacturing procedure is really simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this web page. The following are the phases of how to cook Hamburger Soup – Smartpoints 2.
Find the ingredients below… follow the instructions below to print this recipe.
- (8 oz) extra lean ground beef
- (8 oz) uncooked ground turkey breast
- 1 cup finely chopped onions
- 2 carrots, coarse shredded
- 2 celery ribs, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 6 cups reduced sodium beef broth
- 2 (14-1/2 oz) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 tsp dried sage, crushed
- 1 tsp dried thyme, crushed
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary, crushed
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 cups chopped potatoes
- In a Dutch oven, combine beef, turkey, onion, carrot, celery, and garlic; cook until meat is brown and onion is tender.
- Drain off fat. Stir beef broth, undrained tomatoes, dried sage, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper into beef mixture in Dutch oven. Bring to a boil; stir in potatoes. Reduce heat.
- Cover and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes or until vegetables are tender. If desired, garnish
- with fresh sage.
for full recipes please see : skinnymeals.net
Thanks for seeing our blog site. With any luck the instructions for making Hamburger Soup – Smartpoints 2 recipes over can be beneficial for you. As well as do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.