Hey there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get a guide on exactly how to make extremely delicious HAM EGG AND CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL CASSEROLE dishes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the methods that we have composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook HAM EGG AND CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL CASSEROLE. Please follow the instructions well.
I love to keep an arsenal of quick recipes on hand that combine basic ingredients in a delicious way. These are the meals that I turn to when I need a crowd-pleasing dish, but I don’t have hours to spend in the kitchen. After all, in a busy house with 3 boys running around, my time is limited and I am always distracted!
This brunch casserole takes advantage of refrigerated crescent roll dough to keep your prep time minimal. As the dough and the eggs puff up and bake in the oven, the crescent rolls form a crust that envelopes the other ingredients. It’s like magic, and it just happens to taste pretty incredible, too!
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
- 1 ½ cups cooked, diced ham (I love to use left-over Honey Baked Ham)
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Optional: Fresh chives, chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray a 13-inch x 9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set aside.
- Unroll crescent dough and spread in the bottom of the prepared dish.
- Place diced ham on top of crescent rolls. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and milk. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
- Pour egg mixture over ham and cheese.
- Read more please visit : www.recipechatter.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making HAM EGG AND CHEESE CRESCENT ROLL CASSEROLE recipes over can be valuable for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your buddies.