The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to adhere to the approaches that we have actually created on this page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook Ham, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Wafflewiches.
So when the folks from Pillsbury asked me to create a fun and hearty recipe for breakfast using one of their signature products, I jumped at the chance. After seeing a pin on Pinterest about how to use the biscuits to make waffles, I thought… “What if I stuffed those things with more breakfast-y goodness first?” So, you know me… I tried it and it was amazing! So I present my Ham, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Wafflewiches!
I used ham, egg, and cheese, but you could use nearly anything in the right quantities. Sausage is great in them too!
- 1 (16.3-ounce) package Pillsbury Grands! Flaky Layers Refrigerated Biscuits
- 6 eggs lightly scrambled (soft scrambled)
- 8 slices cheddar cheese
- 8 pieces thinly sliced smoked ham
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium heat and lightly spray it with nonstick cooking spray.
- Open the biscuits and separate each biscuit in half. Stretch the layers thin to about 5 or 6 inches in diameter. Top one half of the biscuit with a piece of cheese, a slice of ham, and a generous heaping tablespoon of scrambled eggs. Top with the other half of the biscuit and pinch to seal the edges closed. Place in the waffle iron and close. Cook 4 to 5 minutes or until the biscuit is golden brown and cooked through. Store the prepared wafflewiches in a warm oven until the others are finished. Serve warm.
for full recipes please see : southernbite.com
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Ham, Egg, and Cheese Biscuit Wafflewiches recipes over can be useful for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your close friends.