The manufacturing process is really simple, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS.
I know what you are thinking…ham and cheese sliders; does that really require a recipe? The answer is YES it does.
These have so much flavor. Sure you have your classic ham and cheese sandwich as the base of the recipe but then you top it with a flavorful poppy seed sauce.
The sauce is a combo of Worcestershire sauce, onion, mustard, and butter that makes these anything but ordinary.
These can be made ahead for a party and are kid friendly because they are small and familiar.
- 24 white dinner rolls
- 24 pieces honey ham
- 24 small slices Swiss cheese
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup miracle whip
Poppy seed sauce:
- 1 Tablespoon poppyseeds
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 cup butter , melted
- 1 Tablespoon minced onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- In a small bowl, mix together mayonnaise and miracle whip. Spread onto both sides of the center of each roll. Place a slice of ham and a slice of Swiss inside of each roll. Close rolls and place them into a large baking dish or heavy cookie sheet. Place very close together.
- For full instructions please see : www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the directions for making HAM AND CHEESE SLIDERS dishes over can be useful for you. And do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and share it with all your good friends.
Originally posted 2018-03-18 17:07:55.