The production process is very easy, you simply require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the stages of how to cook HAM AND CHEESE PUFF PASTRY MELT.
This post contains affiliate links.
I seem to always over-estimate how much ham I need for family dinners, and this Ham and Cheese Puff Pastry Melt is the perfect way to use up that leftover chunk of ham.
Use whatever cheese you like in this recipe. I used Cheddar this time, but Provolone, Swiss, Gruyere, and Colby Jack are great too. Whatever you choose it is sure to be melty and wonderful!
- 2 Puff Pastry Sheets
- 3/4 pound ham, cut into small cubes
- 1 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 egg and 1 tablespoon water egg wash
- Allow puff pastry defrost.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll out one puff pastry sheet onto a greased baking sheet.
- Top the pastry with a layer of ham then sprinkle on a layer of cheese. Leaving about one inch along the edge of the pastry which will be pinched to seal the pastry.
for full recipes please see : www.aboutamom.com
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the directions for making HAM AND CHEESE PUFF PASTRY MELT dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and share it with all your close friends.