The production procedure is really simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to cook HAM AND CHEESE DROP BISCUITS.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shredded extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup diced ham
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, frozen
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper or silicone baking mats.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cheese, ham, parsley, baking powder, baking soda, salt, garlic powder and pepper.
- Grate butter using the large holes of a box grater. Stir into the flour mixture.
- Add buttermilk and stir using a rubber spatula until a soft dough forms.
- For full instructions : damndelicious.net
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making HAM AND CHEESE DROP BISCUITS recipes above can be useful for you. And also do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your pals.