Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Here you can get an overview on just how to make very yummy Halloween Hot Dog Spiders recipes. The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply require to comply with the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of exactly how to cook Halloween Hot Dog Spiders. Please adhere to the directions well.
These are the tastiest creepy crawlies we know for Halloween party!
- 1 package of your favorite Applegate® Hot Dogs
- 1 tube refrigerated crescent dough, preferably Annie’s brand
- 1 teaspoon black sesame seeds
- Ketchup, for serving
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut each hot dog in half lengthwise, then cut each piece in half crosswise (each hot dog will make 4 treats). Keeping the middle intact, use the tip of a knife to make 3 slices at either end of each hot dog piece (this will make 4 legs on either side).
- Once all the hot dogs are cut, cut the dough into strips, about 1 inch wide and 2 inches long (you may not use all of the dough). Wrap a piece of dough around the middle of each hot dog, pinching to seal the dough, and place, seam side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Press 2 sesame seeds into the middle of each “spider” to make eyes.
- Bake until the dough is golden brown and the hot dog “legs” are sizzling and twisted, 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from the oven and serve warm with ketchup on the side.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the guidelines for making Halloween Hot Dog Spiders recipes above can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-01-15 06:02:54.