The manufacturing process is very simple, you simply need to comply with the techniques that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of just how to prepare Guilt-Free Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Noodles Pasta.
We’re in love with this easy zucchini pasta recipe. There’s fresh zucchini, tomatoes, basil, parmesan, and lots of garlic. Plus, it only takes 20 minutes to make. Make this with 100% zucchini noodles or swap half of the zucchini for regular spaghetti for a heartier meal.
- 4 medium zucchini (about 2 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic (3 to 4 cloves)
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes, depending on how spicy you like the pasta
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped, see note (about 12 ounces)
- 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 cup basil leaves, torn into pieces
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- Salt, to taste
- Trim and spiralize the zucchini (see notes below for how to do this without a spiralizer). Cut extra long noodles so that they are about the length of spaghetti.
- Add olive oil, garlic, and the red pepper flakes to a large, deep skillet. Turn to medium heat. When the oil begins to bubble around the garlic, add the zucchini noodles. Toss the noodles with pasta tongs and cook until al dente — they should be wilted, but still have a crunch; 5 to 7 minutes. Do not let the noodles cook any longer or else they will become mushy. As they cook, keep tossing so that all the zucchini noodles have a chance to hit the bottom of the skillet.
- Stir in the tomatoes, basil, and parmesan cheese. Cook for one minute.
- Use pasta tongs to transfer the noodles, tomatoes, and basil to a serving dish. Leave the liquid in the skillet.
- Bring the liquid to a simmer. Combine cornstarch and cold water in a small bowl then whisk into the simmering liquid. Cook, while whisking, until the liquid thickens to a sauce; about 1 minute. Taste the sauce and season with salt.
- Pour the sauce over the zucchini, tomatoes, and basil. Finish with more parmesan cheese on top and serve immediately.
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making Guilt-Free Garlic Parmesan Zucchini Noodles Pasta recipes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-08 08:19:24.