The manufacturing procedure is extremely easy, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to cook *guest post* lemon lavender pound cake.
I can’t tell you guys how excited I am about posting for Audra today. We started our blogs near the same time and it’s been so fun to “grow” our blogs together. We really got to know each other better when Audra had the great idea to get a group of bakers together to tackle some of Christina Tosi’s recipes in the Milk Bar cookbook. And I am so grateful for the invitation…I have learned so much from this amazing group of bloggers and I am so honored to be here posting for Audra while she is becoming a Mrs.!
I have a major obsession with lavender – a couple of years ago I went on a bike trail ride with my mother-in-law and we stayed at a Bed and Breakfast that was called Les Lavandes – the lavender. They had lavender ice cream, lavender cookies, even lavender soap and the whole place smelled like lavender. Since then I have loved it in every way – including in baked goods.
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. baking powder
- ⅛ tsp. baking soda
- ¼ tsp. salt
- ½ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ cup (6 ounces, weight) 2% Greek Yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 tsp. lemon zest
- 1 Tbs. dried lavender seeds
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Grease one 9×5 (or two 5.75×3 mini) loaf pan and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, cream the butter. Gradually add the sugar and cream until light and fluffy, about 7 minutes. Add the eggs, one at a time, mixing each until fully incorporated.
for full recipes please see : www.thebakerchick.com
Thank you for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making *guest post* lemon lavender pound cake dishes over can be helpful for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your good friends.