The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare GUACAMOLE CHICKPEA SALAD WITH CILANTRO-AVOCADO DRESSING.
For the cilantro avocado dressing:
- 1 large bunch cilantro, tough stems removed (about 2 loosely packed cups)
- 2 ripe Hass avocados, peeled and quartered
- 2 large garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon cracked red pepper flakes
- 1/2 jalapeño, stem and seeds removed (optional)
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Juice of 2 whole limes
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the salad:
- 3 cans low-sodium chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 cup cherry or grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1/4 cup finely minced cilantro
- Make the cilantro-avocado dressing: Combine cilantro, avocados, garlic, red pepper, jalapeño, olive oil, lime juice, salt, and black pepper in a food processor or blender and puree until very smooth.
- Click here to get more instructions
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the directions for making GUACAMOLE CHICKPEA SALAD WITH CILANTRO-AVOCADO DRESSING recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.