The production procedure is really simple, you just need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the phases of just how to cook Ground Turkey Taco Bowls with Cauliflower Spanish Rice.
For the tacos:
2 tbsp avocado or olive oil
1.5 lbs ground turkey (or beef)
⅓ cup chopped white onion
1 tbsp chili powder
3 tsp cumin
2 tsp ground coriander
1 tsp paprika
2 tsp minced garlic
1 tsp oregano
1 tsp salt
1 tsp chipotle powder (optional)
3 tbsp tomato paste
¼ cup apple cider vinegar
½ cup chicken broth (may need an additional ¼ cup)
For the cauliflower rice:
1 large head of cauliflower*
1 tbsp olive oil or avocado oil
½ cup diced onion
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp cumin
1 tsp salt (+ more to taste)
2 tbsp tomato paste
¼ – ½ cup chicken or vegetable broth
Fresh cilantro for garnish (optional)
- Begin by making the taco meat. You can make the cauliflower rice while the taco meat is cooking, or cook the cauliflower rice ahead of time. Heat a large skillet to medium heat. Once hot, add oil and onion. Let cook for 2-3 minutes, then add in your ground turkey or beef. Continue to stir so the meat cooks evenly.
- While the meat is cooking, in a small bowl mix together all of your spices (chili powder through salt or chipotle powder). Once meat is no longer pink, add in your spices. Coat the meat with spices. Now mix in tomato paste, apple cider vinegar, and chicken broth. Bump up the heat just a tad and continue to mix everything until spices and liquid is evenly cooked. Reduce temperature to medium low. Let simmer for 3-5 minutes until most of the liquid is completely absorbed.
For the Cauliflower Spanish Rice:
- Cut your cauliflower in half and in half again. Remove stem and discard. Chop the head of the cauliflower into chunks (1-2 inch pieces). Place inside a food processor and pulse. You probably need to do this in 2-3 batches. Between each batch, remove and set aside.
- Heat up a large skillet to medium heat. Add onion and saute for 3 minutes, then add garlic and saute another 1-2 minutes.
- Add in riced cauliflower, salt, and cumin. Stir around the veggie mixture to coat.
- Add in tomato paste, then ¼ cup broth, and bump up heat to medium high. continue to stir around until the tomato paste dissolves in the mixture. If the mixture is too dry, add in more broth by the tablespoon. If the mixture is slightly wet, continue to cook until the liquid dissolves.
Make your taco bowls:
- Assemble the cauliflower rice on the bottom, then top with taco meat. Add in all of your favorite toppings: tomatoes, avocados, green onion, cilantro, salsa, lettuce, cheese, etc.
*You can also use Trader Joe’s frozen Organic Cauliflower in place of a large head of cauliflower. Follow the same instructions on heating.
Original Recipes visit: Ground Turkey Taco Bowls with Cauliflower Spanish Rice @ wholesomelicious.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Ground Turkey Taco Bowls with Cauliflower Spanish Rice recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your close friends.