Hi, welcome to our recipe blog site. Here you can get an overview on exactly how to make really tasty Ground Beef Enchilada Zucchini Boats dishes. The production procedure is very easy, you simply need to follow the methods that we have actually written on this web page. The following are the phases of just how to prepare Ground Beef Enchilada Zucchini Boats. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Ground Beef Enchilada Zucchini Boats – a healthy gluten free version of classic Beef Enchiladas that you’ll fall in love with! A little over 30 minutes to make but well worth it for the bold flavors and low calorie count of 222 calories a serving!
1 tablespoon olive oil
½ cup diced red onion
1 lb. lean ground beef
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon ground cumin
salt to taste
3 large zucchinis, sliced in half lengthwise and scooped out to create a “boat”
1½ cups of old el paso red enchilada sauce
½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
¼ cup chopped fresh cilantro
diced green onions
- Heat a medium large skillet to medium high heat.
- Add olive oil and onions to the pan. Saute until translucent or soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add in the ground beef. Cook until there is no more pink in the meat, breaking up meat into small pieces along the way.
- Add in minced garlic, smoked paprika, ground cumin, and then salt to taste. Stir until combined.
- Visit joyfulhealthyeats.com for full directions.
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Ground Beef Enchilada Zucchini Boats dishes over can be beneficial for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn