Hi, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can obtain a guide on how to make really delicious Grilled Shrimp Recipe with Roasted Garlic-Cilantro Sauce recipes. The production procedure is extremely simple, you just need to follow the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Grilled Shrimp Recipe with Roasted Garlic-Cilantro Sauce. Please adhere to the directions well.
A quick grilled shrimp recipe with a special Mediterranean sauce. Makes a great appetizer; or serve it for dinner with rice or your a favorite pasta! See the step-by-step tutorial below.
- 1.5 lb uncooked prawns
- Salt and pepper
- Early Harvest or Private Reserve extra virgin olive oil
- Roasted Garlic-Cilantro Sauce:
- 1 small head garlic, top trimmed off
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 lime, juice of
- 1 tbsp dry white wine
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp chili sauce like this one
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees F.
- Peel, devein and rinse the prawns or your choice of shrimp. Pat dry and season with salt and pepper. Place the prawns in the fridge until ready to grill.
- Trim the top of the garlic head off, but leave the garlic intact. Drizzle generously with olive oil. Roast the garlic in the 400 degree F-heated oven for about 10-15 minutes or until slightly tender and fragrant. When ready, remove from the oven. Let cool briefly. Peel and crush or chop the roasted garlic as finely as possible.
- Get Full Recipe => www.themediterraneandish.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the instructions for making Grilled Shrimp Recipe with Roasted Garlic-Cilantro Sauce dishes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-21 07:11:32.