The manufacturing procedure is very easy, you simply require to comply with the methods that we have written on this page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to cook Grilled Nutella & Marshmallow Sandwiches.
- 4 slices soft white bread
- 2 tablespoons Nutella (or more, or less — depending on your taste!)
- 40 mini marshmallows*
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- *You can also sub in 2 tablespoons (or more!) of marshmallow fluff.
- Spread Nutella on two slices of bread, 1 tablespoon on each slice. Spread marshmallows out evenly on the other two slices, 20 on each each slice. Pair them together to make two sandwiches.
- Heat a small skillet or grill pan over medium-low heat, then melt half a tablespoon of butter in the skillet. Put one sandwich in the skillet and cook until the underside is golden brown, about a minute and a half.
- Add another half a tablespoon of butter to the skillet, flip the sandwich and cook until both sides are golden brown and the marshmallows are melted, about a minute and a half.
- Click here to view full recipe
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the directions for making Grilled Nutella & Marshmallow Sandwiches dishes above can be valuable for you. And also do not neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your buddies.
Originally posted 2018-01-27 16:02:44.