The production process is very easy, you just require to adhere to the techniques that we have actually composed on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to cook Grilled Coconut Lime Shrimp and Summer Veggies in Foil.
Corn, zucchini and coconut-lime marinated shrimp grilled in foil-packets makes for one easy, delicious, 30-minute summer dinner!
1 small yellow onion , chopped
2 garlic cloves
1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
zest and juice of 1 lime
1 cup fresh cilantro or parsley , chopped
1/4- cup olive oil
1/4- cup soy sauce
1 pound raw shrimp , peeled and deveined
8 to 10 aluminum foil sheets large enough to wrap around the food
1 zucchini , sliced into 1/4-inch rounds
1 to 2 cups corn kernels (you can also use frozen corn kernels)
chopped fresh cilantro or parsley , for garnish
- In a blender, combine onions, garlic, coconut, lime zest, lime juice, cilantro, olive oil and soy sauce; blend until smooth.
- Place marinade and shrimp in a resealable bag and toss to coat.
- Place in the fridge for 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium-high heat.
- For each foil pack, prepare two sheets of aluminum foil; place the sheets one on top of the other for durability and lightly spray with cooking spray.
- Divide up the veggies and shrimp evenly and place into the center of each foil packet.
- Please visit Grilled Coconut Lime Shrimp and Summer Veggies in Foil @ diethood.com for full instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Grilled Coconut Lime Shrimp and Summer Veggies in Foil recipes over can be helpful for you. And do not forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, as well as share it with all your pals.