The production process is really simple, you simply need to follow the methods that we have created on this web page. The adhering to are the phases of just how to prepare GRILLED CHILI CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN.
Easy Chili Cilantro Lime Chicken is salty, sweet, sour, and spicy and is great on salads, with rice, or in burritos and wraps! This easy grilled chili lime chicken is just one of a whole bunch of healthy recipes I will be sharing with you in the upcoming weeks. It’s easy to make, healthy, spicy, and delicious.
The chicken is marinated in a lime, chili, and spice marinade then grilled to perfection. You can make the chicken on the stove top in a pan or griddle or grill it outside on a grill. Ether way, this chicken is simply incredible!
- 4 medium chicken breasts boneless, skin-less (or thighs)
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- zest of one lime or 1 tsp
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh chopped cilantro
- 2 garlic cloves chopped finely
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar or honey
- 1 teaspoon red chilli flakes adjust to taste
- ½ teaspoon ground Cumin
- Whisk the ingredients for the marinade in a small bowl. Place chicken in a large plastic bag or bowl and add the marinade to the chicken. Mix to combine. Seal bag or cover bowl with plastic bag and place in the fridge to marinate for 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Visit GRILLED CHILI CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN by https://gimmedelicious.com/ For Full Instructions
Thanks for seeing our blog. With any luck the guidelines for making GRILLED CHILI CILANTRO LIME CHICKEN dishes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your close friends.tn