The production procedure is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of how to prepare Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli.
This Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli is packed with delicious veggies, flavorful homemade pesto, and lots of ooey, gooey cheese!
For Basil-Spinach Pesto:
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 cup basil leaves lightly packed
- 1 cup spinach leaves lightly packed
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup olive oil extra virgin
For Pizza and Toppings:
- 2 heads broccoli (not bunches)
- 1 lb pizza dough
- Nonstick spray or olive oil
- 1 (14 oz.) can quartered artichoke hearts drained
- 8 oz shredded mozzarella (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup crumbled feta
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. If pizza dough has been refrigerated, remove from the fridge so it can warm up a bit.
- Add walnuts to a small skillet over medium heat; cook until lightly toasted, stirring often. Let cool.
- Combine walnuts, garlic, basil, and spinach in a food processor; process until minced.
- Add Parmesan, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Process until completely smooth. Set aside.
- Cut broccoli into small florets and place in a microwaveable dish with a lid.
- Drizzle with a couple tablespoons water, cover, and microwave until just tender (about 3-4 minutes).
- Drain water from broccoli and set aside to cool.
- Meanwhile, lightly coat a baking sheet with olive oil or cooking spray. (I usually put a little oil on the pan, then spread it with a paper towel. That way the oil is distributed evenly, and the paper towel soaks up any excess oil.)
- Place pizza dough on pan and press to the edges of the pan. (If the dough draws back from the edges, let it rest for a few minutes and then press again. Repeat until dough is relaxed and covers the entire pan.)
- Top dough with a thin layer of pesto. (You will have pesto left over; I only used about half.)
- Sprinkle 3/4 of the mozzarella cheese over the pesto.
- Evenly distribute broccoli and artichokes over cheese.
- Top with remaining mozzarella and then sprinkle with feta.
- Bake pizza for 25 to 35 minutes, or until crust is browned and cheese is lightly golden.
- Let cool slightly, then cut and serve immediately. Enjoy!
Thank you for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Green Pizza with Pesto, Feta, Artichokes, and Broccoli dishes over can be valuable for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, as well as share it with all your buddies.tn
Originally posted 2017-10-16 21:49:52.