The manufacturing process is very simple, you just require to follow the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the phases of how to cook Greek Tortilla Pinwheels.
An easy little party appetizer that takes hardly any effort to make but looks pretty cute! Just chop Greek salad bits, scatter them over a feta and yogurt spread on a tortilla, roll up the tortilla, and chop into rounds. Delicious!
- 1 tortilla or wrap (large)
- 3 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1.75 ounces feta cheese mashed to a smooth paste with the Greek yogurt
- 1 tomato chopped into small cubes (one medium tomato is about right)
- 0.2 cucumber cubed
- 5 black olives chopped
- 0.25 green bell pepper (=pepper (UK), capsicum (Australia)), cubed
- 0.25 teaspoon oregano dried
- Black pepper
- Cocktail sticks (optional)
- Have all your prepared ingredients ready. Lay out a tortilla on a board or other clean work surface, then spread with the feta cheese and yoghurt mixture. Leave a small border clear around the edge.
- Sprinkle the salad veggies evenly all over the cheese, then sprinkle over the oregano and pepper.
- Roll the tortilla up as tightly as you can, then wrap in plastic wrap. Pop into the refrigerator for about half an hour to firm up a bit.
- Unwrap the tortilla and chop into about 8 even rounds. To serve, lay out flat on a plate (or stand on their sides and poke through with a cocktail stick – your choice!).
Thanks for seeing our blog. Ideally the instructions for making Greek Tortilla Pinwheels recipes above can be valuable for you. As well as don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and also share it with all your good friends.tn