The manufacturing procedure is extremely simple, you simply need to follow the approaches that we have actually composed on this page. The complying with are the stages of just how to cook Greek Green Bean Salad.
FOR THE SALAD:
6 oz fresh green beans, trimmed + halved
1/4-1/3 cup chopped red bell pepper
1/4 cup chopped tomato, optional
3-4 TBSP crumbled feta
fresh chopped parsley, to garnish [optional]
3 TBSP quality extra virgin olive oil
1 TBSP white wine or champagne vinegar
1 clove garlic, smashed + minced
1/2 tsp fresh or dried parsley
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp dijon mustard
a pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together oil, vinegar, garlic, parsley, oregano, dijon mustard, salt, and pepper and set aside to allow the flavors to meld.
- Trim ends off green beans and cut in half, if desired.
- Fill a medium pot with water and set to boil on high.
- Set aside a medium bowl of ice water.
- Once water is at a rolling boil, add green beans and cook for 3-5 minutes or until they reach your ideal tenderness. I like mine al dente; softened but still crisp!
- Drain and immediately submerge beans in ice bath to halt the cooking process.
- Combine green beans with red pepper and tomatoes and toss with dressing to coat.
- Top with crumbled feta and fresh parsley to garnish.
- Dive in now or set aside for later! This salad can be made in advance and left out at room temperature for several hours without the feta and up to 4 hours with the feta. For saucier green beans, allow salad to sit and soak up the delicious dressing, marinade-style! Or you can do what I did and scarf some right away while leaving the rest to marinate a bit. Enjoy!
Original Recipes visit: Greek Green Bean Salad @ peasandcrayons.com
Thanks for seeing our blog. Hopefully the directions for making Greek Green Bean Salad recipes over can be useful for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, as well as share it with all your pals.
Originally posted 2017-08-15 11:47:50.