Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Below you can get a guide on how to make extremely delicious Greek Burgers with Spinach, Feta, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes dishes. The production process is extremely easy, you just require to adhere to the approaches that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the phases of just how to prepare Greek Burgers with Spinach, Feta, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes. Please follow the instructions well.
These healthy Greek burgers are made using ground beef mixed with spinach, feta, and sun-dried tomatoes, plus drizzled with a delicious tzatziki sauce.
For burger patties:
- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 ounces fresh baby spinach leaves chopped
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1/3 cup chopped sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
For buns and toppings:
- 4 whole-wheat sandwich buns
- 1 ounce fresh spinach leaves
- 1 to mato sliced
- 1 small shallot sliced
- 1/4 cup tzatziki sauce
- Combine and mix together all burger patty ingredients in a bowl.
- Form into 4 patties. Refrigerate patties for at least 1 hour to harden.
- Heat a pan over medium heat, or use a grill. Working in batches, drizzle the inside faces of the buns with a bit of cooking oil and place them face down on the pan. Cook until toasted, a few minutes. Transfer to a serving plate.
- Increase to medium-high heat or keep at medium heat to lessen the amount of smoke (it will just take longer to cook). Drizzle cooking oil over the pan. Working in batches, cook the patties until charred on both sides and the internal temperature reaches 160 F, flipping occasionally. Add more oil if the pan gets dry.
- Assemble the burgers by distributing the meat and toppings among the buns. Serve hot.
Thank you for seeing our blog. Ideally the directions for making Greek Burgers with Spinach, Feta, and Sun-Dried Tomatoes recipes above can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn