Hello there, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can obtain a guide on how to make very delicious Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Cupcakes – Keto Friendly Option dishes. The production process is really simple, you just require to comply with the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The complying with are the phases of how to cook Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Cupcakes – Keto Friendly Option. Please comply with the guidelines well.
Cooking with coconut flour can be a mystery. It basically acts like thousands of little sponges sucking up liquid and making everything it touches as dry as desert sand. Not so with this recipe! The generous amount of butter and eggs keep these cupcakes soft and cakey while adding lots of protein and healthy fats!
This recipe was adapted from the recipe for Vanilla Cupcakes written by Bruce Fife N.D. in his book Cooking with Coconut Flour. It’s a great book for anyone wanting to easily transition to cooking with coconut!
- 1/4 Cup Butter Melted
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Tbsp Coconut Sugar Or Preferred Sweetener
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/4 Cup Coconut Flour
- 1/4 Cup Unsweetened Shredded Coconut
- 1/4 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp Salt
- 1-2 Tbsp Unsweetened Shredded Coconut For The Topping
- Preheat your oven to 400°.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix the melted butter, eggs, sweetener and vanilla together with a whisk.
- Add the coconut flour, shredded coconut, baking powder and salt to the wet ingredients and stir well to combine.
- Evenly fill six muffin tins or silicone muffin cups with the batter. Don’t forget to grease your muffin tins if needed. Top each cupcake with the shredded coconut topping.
- Read more please visit : www.butterforall.com
Thank you for visiting our blog. Hopefully the guidelines for making Grain-Free Toasted Coconut Cupcakes – Keto Friendly Option recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your good friends.