The production procedure is very simple, you just require to follow the methods that we have actually created on this web page. The adhering to are the stages of exactly how to prepare Graham Cracker Toffee Recipe (aka Graham Cracker Crack).
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 9×13-inch pan with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place graham crackers in pan in a single, flat layer so pan is completely covered with them. You will have to break some crackers to fill in the smaller spaces at the edges. It’s ok if there are slight gaps, doesn’t have to be perfect; set aside.
- To a medium, heavy-bottomed saucepan with high sides, add the butter, brown sugar, salt, and heat over medium-high heat to melt. Stir constantly until butter has melted.
- After butter has melted, allow mixture to boil for about 4 1/2 to 5 minutes at a medium-fast boil (lots of bubbles). Stir constantly to prevent burning. As you approach the 4 minute mark, mixture should seem thickened with the consistency of medium-thick caramel sauce. I pulled mine off the heat at 4 1/2 minutes because it was thick enough.
- Visit: Graham Cracker Toffee (aka Graham Cracker Crack) @ averiecooks.com for full instructions.
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Hopefully the instructions for making Graham Cracker Toffee Recipe (aka Graham Cracker Crack) recipes above can be beneficial for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN switch below, and share it with all your close friends.tn