The production procedure is very simple, you simply require to comply with the techniques that we have actually created on this page. The following are the stages of exactly how to prepare Gluten-Free Vegan Breakfast Cookies.
Start your day off with these superfood-packed gluten free vegan breakfast cookies. Made in just 30 minutes for a breakfast or snack that will fuel you up all morning long.
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 flax eggs
- 1/4 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/3 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup pumpkin seeds
- 1/4 cup cranberries or raisins
- 1/4 cup chopped walnut
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- Preheat the oven to 350 F.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine oats, almond meal, shredded coconut, cinnamon, baking powder and soda, and salt.
- In a small blender combine the water and flax seeds to make flax eggs.
- In a small bowl combine flax eggs, coconut oil, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract.
- Add the wet ingredients to dry and stir to combine.
- Fold in pumpkin seeds, cranberries, walnuts, and chia seeds.
- Round about 1/4 cup of dough into a ball and place on baking sheet. Repeat until dough is gone. Press down lightly and bake for 12-15 minutes until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and let cookies cool for 10 minutes on baking sheet before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Store in airtight container for up to 5 days.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. With any luck the directions for making Gluten-Free Vegan Breakfast Cookies recipes over can be valuable for you. And don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, and also share it with all your pals.tn