Hello, welcome to our recipe blog. Right here you can get a guide on how to make extremely tasty Gluten Free Sponge Cake recipes. The manufacturing process is really simple, you simply need to adhere to the techniques that we have actually written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of how to prepare Gluten Free Sponge Cake. Please comply with the guidelines well.
This gluten free sponge cake is light and airy, and so simple to make. Serve it with fresh whipped cream and strawberries on a hot day. It’s perfect for Memorial Day, or any day!
- 4 eggs (200 g, out of shell), separated
- 3/4 cup (150 g) granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cream of tartar (or 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lemon juice)
- 10 tablespoons (88 g) Basic Gum Free Gluten Free Flour Blend (58 g superfine white rice flour + 19 g potato starch + 11 g tapioca starch/flour)
- 2 tablespoons (18 g) cornstarch (or try arrowroot)
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350°F. Grease a 9-inch round cake pan* well and set it aside.
- *Alternatively, multiply all of the ingredients in this recipe by 150% or 1.5. Follow the recipe instructions as written, but divide the batter between two 8-inch cake pans. Bake them for about 25 minutes or until the cakes have begun to pull away from the sides of the pan and a toothpick comes out mostly clean, or with a few moist crumbs attached.
- In the bowl of your stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment (or a large bowl with a hand mixer), place the egg yolks and 1/2 cup (100 g) sugar, and beat on medium-high speed until pale yellow. Sift the flour blend, cornstarch and salt into the egg yolk mixture, and beat until well-combined. Transfer the egg yolk mixture to a small bowl and set aside.
- Get Full Recipe => glutenfreeonashoestring.com
Thanks for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Gluten Free Sponge Cake dishes above can be useful for you. And also do not fail to remember to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button below, as well as share it with all your good friends.tn