The production process is very simple, you just require to adhere to the methods that we have written on this web page. The complying with are the stages of exactly how to prepare Gluten Free + Paleo Chicken Nuggets.
These are such a quick, easy, delicious dinner that the whole family will love. These are paleo, gluten free and also nut free and egg free. I know some people have those restrictions and these fit right in. They are also Whole30 since they are pan-fried.
These Paleo Chicken Nuggets are easy, so delicious, and the perfect quick dinner! Gluten free, dairy free, nut free, egg free and so crispy!
- 1 1/2 to 2 pounds chicken breasts cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup pickle juice or jalapeño juice
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1/4-1/2 cup avocado oil or other fat for frying
- In a large bowl, combine chicken and juice and let marinade for 30 minutes.
- Drain the juice and pat the chicken dry with paper towel.
- Add the coconut flour, salt, onion powder, garlic powder, and cayenne. Toss to coat the chicken evenly.
- Heat the lard in a skillet over medium heat.
- Place half the chicken in the pan and fry 3 minutes, flip and fry another 3 minutes.
- Remove chicken and repeat with remaining chicken.
- Serve with ketchup, honey mustard, or honey. The last two not being Whole30.
Thank you for seeing our blog site. Ideally the instructions for making Gluten Free + Paleo Chicken Nuggets recipes over can be beneficial for you. And don’t forget to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-03-03 19:22:44.