The production process is extremely easy, you just need to comply with the methods that we have composed on this page. The adhering to are the phases of how to prepare Gluten Free & High Protein Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Brownies.
Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Brownies- Extremely fudgy, moist and full of chocolatey goodness- Vegan + GF + high in protein!
- 1 ¼ cups wholemeal flour, sifted (can sub for white or gluten free)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 3 T cocoa powder, sifted
- ¾ cup coconut palm sugar (can sub for granulated sweetener of choice)
- ¼ cup dairy free chocolate chips, divided
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- ¾ cup Greek yogurt (Can sub for dairy free yogurt like so delicious)
- 2 large eggs, whisked (can sub for 1 flax egg)
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius. Grease a large, deep baking tray or 9 x 9 brownie pan with oil or butter and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sifted flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa and sugar or sweetener of choice and mix until combined. Stir through 2 tablespoons of the chocolate chips.
- In a separate bowl, combine the pumpkin, Greek yogurt and eggs and mix well. Add the wet mixture to the dry mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Pour the batter into the greased pan and top with remaining 2 tablespoons of chocolate chips and bake for 45- 50 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Allow to cool completely before slicing into pieces.
Thank you for visiting our blog site. Ideally the directions for making Gluten Free & High Protein Healthy Greek Yogurt Chocolate Brownies recipes over can be helpful for you. And also don’t neglect to share this recipe by clicking the PIN button listed below, and also share it with all your friends.tn
Originally posted 2018-02-10 20:40:28.